Jefferson Lake Oct 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This date is not firm, but I thought I'd start up the thread to plan a dive at Jefferson Lake. Keep in mind that even waiting this long could mean some bad weather. So far we've had good Indian summer weather in the Mountains, but it changes fast.

I picked this date because Dan has his priorities out of wack, and can not get away until this time. But it's only two weeks out so that gives us time to get a day trip together.

This should be a REALLY nice time to be in the mountains as I'm betting we will hit the leaves MAYBE at peak! :D

So if you are up for this dive, post here. If the date does not work, we can consider the 7th, or even move it up a week, and thumb our noses at DD. :lotsalove:

My brother and I (daxter) are planning on going to Jefferson Sunday the 23rd at 10am, if anyone is interested and able to do so. I see that some people can't make it this weekend but thought I'd throw it up here. I'm adding this to the other Jefferson thread too.

Sean

where is Jefferson lake and how do you get there from Brighton?

You have to get over to 470 and 285 somehow. Maybe 76 to I70 to 470, then take 285 up past Bailey, to Jefferson. At Jefferson take a right on Highway 35 and you're supposed to be able to follow the signs from there. But you end up taking a right on highway 37 that takes you right up to the lake.

thanks-- i will check with the hubby and see if we can make it. If so, I will get back with you all and see where to meet.

I have tanks and a dry suit rented for October 6th. Should be good to go!

Hi all, Lynn here, I'm thinking of going too.
Mel, it would be good to see you, since me can't make a Springs connection.
I don't know if I have enough warm stuff to wear...even including winter clothes outta water. ha ha!:D

Hi all, Lynn here, I'm thinking of going too.
Mel, it would be good to see you, since me can't make a Springs connection.
I don't know if I have enough warm stuff to wear...even including winter clothes outta water. ha ha!:D

guess I need to update my profile. Summer lovin' on the North Shore (that was 2006 summer). Geez!!!:10:

We have always wanted to check out diving at Jefferson. However, we will be heading to Andros Island, Bahamas that weekend for a week of diving. :D We'll have to catch ya next time.

Lynn, let me know if you are going. I don't have my BC here (everything else though). Vince will be working. We still haven't made it to the Springs yet.

sry for the hijack--

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom