Japanese Whaling Ship Catches Fire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rendering pots flare up?

Thread Title:
Japanese Whaling Ship Catches Fire

Good!

Glad you're happy someone died

fishb0y:
Glad you're happy someone died
I think at this point they are still officially "missing", but it doesn't look good. For the rest I agree with your sentiment.......it's a pretty amazing comment! :shakehead

Good News..."fire" deal of punishment

With all the fat and oils that must be on board that would have been an impressive fire with lots of thick black smoke.

Jason Ooi:
Good News..."fire" deal of punishment

Whether you agree with the practice or not...or their right to do it whether you agree with it or not...this statement shows you have some pretty screwed up priorities. :shakehead

While I disagree with the practice of whaling, I think it is appropriate in the interests of humanity not to celebrate the death of anyone in a situation like this.

I know Jason and I'm sure he did not mean to celebrate the fact that someone was missing. He is a great instructor and a wonderful guy but his English might not be the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom