January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will you guys cater to grasshoppers? If yes, then I want in...

I would venture to say most anyone posting in this thread would be willing to take someone that is a grasshopper under their wing and go diving with them, as long as they dive safe. :14:

We are gonna shoot to meet up with everyone at Buzzard's for dinner as long as there is room for us.

There might be a few of the NCD crew meeting up with you at the Breakwater in the morning, but I can not speak for them or where they plan to dive.

Our goal is still to do the night dive at the Breakwater :scubadive

Oh and the moon should be glowing bright...as long as it is not foggy.

I would venture to say most anyone posting in this thread would be willing to take someone that is a grasshopper under their wing and go diving with them, as long as they dive safe. :14:

We are gonna shoot to meet up with everyone at Buzzard's for dinner as long as there is room for us.

There might be a few of the NCD crew meeting up with you at the Breakwater in the morning, but I can not speak for them or where they plan to dive.

Our goal is still to do the night dive at the Breakwater :scubadive

Oh and the moon should be glowing bright...as long as it is not foggy.

Hadn't even noticed how close-to-full the moon will be. Good news! I look forward to seeing whomever can make it.

As for the night dive- I will probably be parking along the wall somewhere.

As for Grasshoppers - more than welcome. And thanks for the clarifications.

Wish I could make it. Would like a chance to meet you all. Don't think I can that weekend. Have fun everyone and somebody please take pics. I will be burning incense for a 60' viz day =).

So --- who's in!?

Thinkin' about crashing the party - maybe Buzzard's afterwards since my Essentials class is at BW all weekend. About what time are y'all thinking about heading to the restaurant?

Wait, are you guys still at Lobos, or is it relocated?

We'll let Buck be Moe. He's really the "brains" of the outfit anyway.

Brains??? there is a guy with brains??? :wink:

TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA :D

my house!!! works for me... hee hee hee!!!! :blinking:
After the night dive/buzzards... I'll give directions to anyone interested at buzzards... it's about an hour south of Monterey!

Hi,
My name is Tao and I'm one of the NCD divers.

I plan on showing up at BW Saturday morning to dive and I will go on the night dive as well.

I'll see you guys on Saturday.

Tao

Gobessa- we are planning on diving at the breakwater. The original plan to dive Pt Lobos didn't work out b/c we weren't able to get enough reservations. So, we'll see you at the BW if you are around.

As for BUZZARDS- we will be planning on heading over there around 4 or 430. Doc Wong has graciously organized to use the meeting room area so we can all hang out there. For those interested in doing the night dive, if feasible, we will head out from there.

Tao- we look forward to meeting you!

Back
Top Bottom