January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe we should chant to the weather gods or something. :)

:51: :51: That might be a good idea Michelle. :51: :51:

so, that means the toga party will have to move to Laurel's place if she's still open for that.
When did this party turn into a toga party??? HAHAHAHA! I am not sure how many of you I want to see in a toga....and the converse is true for you of me!!!

Or maybe we can all go back to Buzzard's to see what condition Jim and Ron are in after the night dive and continue the party there. :D
Oh my! that's a recipe for disaster!! :shelli: Are those two (aka: :smileysto) not night diving?!

:51: :51: That might be a good idea Michelle. :51: :51:

When did this party turn into a toga party??? HAHAHAHA! I am not sure how many of you I want to see in a toga....and the converse is true for you of me!!!

Oh my! that's a recipe for disaster!! :shelli: Are those two (aka: :smileysto) not night diving?!

Oh, the toga party saga must have happened when you were gone. :shakehead: Guess who's idea that was? Hint: Initials are JE.

I think they were saying they'd decide if they were doing the night dive after they see how well Christina (I think that's her name), the bartender at Buzzard's, takes care of them. :11:

TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA!:D

Hmm looks like three there, we better invite Buck to buzzrds too, that way you won't be wrong about the number of stooges.:eyebrow:

The weather is looking good but I am feeling a little less optimistic about the water conditions. The last report seemed a bit iffy. Any thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom