January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL....Yes 1-19-08 at San Carlos beach (Breakwater - Metridian) Parking lot at around 9 am, Let me know If I can help with anymore info!

Jim.

thanks Jim for handing the question from JT in my absence. Much obliged.

Oooo thweetie wouldn't you like to know?:D

you have NOOOOO idea :blushing:

Saraita, don't give Jimtoo many compliments, it mazkes his head grow faster then he knows what to do wih it. :wink:

UPDATE for 1/19: I am hoping that this weather doesn't cause too many issues.

UPDATE for 3/15: Lobos has the March 2008 calendar up. Please let me know on the other thread if you are or have signed up for reservations.

UPDATE for 1/19: I am hoping that this weather doesn't cause too many issues.

Weather is a crapshoot this time of year. It is what it is and you can't do anything
about it. Witness tomorrow:
.SAT...SW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 3 TO 5 FT.
NW SWELL 18 TO 20 FT AT 15 SECONDS. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND SCATTERED
THUNDERSTORMS.

UPDATE for 3/15: Lobos has the March 2008 calendar up. Please let me know on the other thread if you are or have signed up for reservations.

The calendar has nothing to do with being able to make reservations. You can make
reservations two months ahead, whether or not they have got round to updating
the calendar.

The calendar has nothing to do with being able to make reservations. You can make
reservations two months ahead, whether or not they have got round to updating
the calendar.

Thanks CT. I realized that after I posted .... but got to lazy and caught up with how the heck I am going to get home (101 is closed through San Rafael) to come back and change it. GROAN!!

Thanks CT. I realized that aftercaught up with how the heck I am going to get home (101 is closed through San Rafael) to come back and change it. GROAN!!

Put your gear on and SWIM! ;-)

It looks like Anne and I are going to make it for the 19th & 20th. We'll be wheeling into the parking area a little before 9am Saturday in hopes of tagging along to the Met field.

We're also staying at Lone Oak but don't have togas. . .

Sunday is up in the air a little. I know Michelle and a few others are going out on Sanctuary for a class, and some of the NCoasters are I think going to Lobos. Anybody else doing any shore diving on Sunday? We might snag a spot on Monterey Express or Silver Prince if there is no consensus for Sunday.

It looks like Anne and I are going to make it for the 19th & 20th. We'll be wheeling into the parking area a little before 9am Saturday in hopes of tagging along to the Met field.

We're also staying at Lone Oak but don't have togas. . .

Sunday is up in the air a little. I know Michelle and a few others are going out on Sanctuary for a class, and some of the NCoasters are I think going to Lobos. Anybody else doing any shore diving on Sunday? We might snag a spot on Monterey Express or Silver Prince if there is no consensus for Sunday.

I'm planing on staying around on sunday. no plans yet where to dive though. I'm hoping a friend with a boat decides to come along.

Sounds like this is going to be a good time - weather permitting! Looking forward to meeting up with all of you!

Sounds like this is going to be a good time - weather permitting! Looking forward to meeting up with all of you!

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with everyone too! Maybe we should chant to the weather gods or something. :)

Well, it looks like I'll have a roommate Sat night afterall...so, that means the toga party will have to move to Laurel's place if she's still open for that. Or maybe we can all go back to Buzzard's to see what condition Jim and Ron are in after the night dive and continue the party there. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom