January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan: did you check the tides that day? Low is a -1.19 at 2:48 p.m.

Thanks for the heads up. I can launch the little boat in any tide from the ramp (no trailer), but it's easier if the tide is up only because of the little wheels getting stuck in the holes in the bottom of the ramp. If I can twist Dave's arm into coming, we'd be driving in from Monterey.

The negative tide isn't that big of a deal (for me), but that swing of almost 8 feet means for sure a current will be running.

Assuming my reservation went through, I'm signed up for the 19th. Now if my buddy will just get back to me.

Would not mind tagging along if someone has the space. Just got back from warm water diving and need to get cold again:coffee:. Never dove Lobos and would really love to check it out. Should I go ahead and try to reserve a spot? Really need to find a buddy so I can keep going out.

Does anyone need a buddy that can pair up with IronWorker? Well, CT set me staight on the other posting, so Iron you can just make the reservation and then pair up with us - assuming that a threesome is allowed at Pt. Lobos. And - for the guys in the group - not THAT kind of threesome.

dannobee:
The negative tide isn't that big of a deal (for me), but that swing of almost 8 feet means for sure a current will be running.

Ugh, nothing like current! :(

Hi all,

I signed up for the 19th and will be awaiting the confirmation via email...

MG

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you!!!

So who all is confirmed or awaiting confirmation?

Would not mind tagging along if someone has the space. Just got back from warm water diving and need to get cold again:coffee:. Never dove Lobos and would really love to check it out. Should I go ahead and try to reserve a spot? Really need to find a buddy so I can keep going out.

:coffee:

Take a look here Point Lobos State Reserve - Dive Calendar
If there is still space for that weekend I'd go ahead and reserve a slot for a buddy team.
There is a possibility that those of us that have already requested a reservation may have a buddy drop out and open up a space for you, but then again why not make a reservation and be sure.:D

Back
Top Bottom