January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brad is coming and Brad will probably be in a dry suit by then...I will not be doing a lot of diving in February since I'll be in Kiev, Ukraine for a few weeks. Did you guys know that that city is over 1500 years old? :) I'll have some vacation that month or in March... Anyone have suggestions for weeklong trips? (6 days or less that don't require a passport)

Brad is coming and Brad will probably be in a dry suit by then...I will not be doing a lot of diving in February since I'll be in Kiev, Ukraine for a few weeks.

Awesome that you will be there and diving dry. I also considered the merits after last weekend although the cold really doesn't bother me all that much. I just had the constriction of the wetsuit during surface intervals. I really need to rent a drysuit that actually fits me and try that...... need to make some calls I guess.

Anyone have suggestions for weeklong trips? (6 days or less that don't require a passport)
Are you looking to do some diving? I really like Southern Florida. You can get a direct flight from Oakland to Fort Lauderdale on Jetblue which is a redeye. Great because you can work on Friday, then leave Friday night and get there Saturday AM without missing work or losing a whole day of your trip for travel. They have a nice return flight too at about 6:30 - again, direct flight. And the prices are generally pretty reasonable if you book in advance.

From Ft Lauderdale you can go down to the Keys, dive Ft. Lauderdale (even shore dive), make the trek across state to the springs, etc. And its WARM!!! My 2 cents.

Oooh, someone suggest Hawaii at my Nitrox class tonight. I think I might try for that. I might be able to take Space-A there and save a lot of money. Who knows... I need to go slumming in the Hawaii forum now. :)

Brad - Hawaii definitely does not suck. :)

I noticed that Jon-M replied for the 19th - Jon are you going to join us?

I want to go and any date in Jan would work for me right now. I hope it's not too late...I just got back in town and got Sarah's message.

Danno - if you come with a boat, can I call dibs on 2 seats for 1 of the dives?? :D

And can I call dibs on 1 seat for one of the dives too? :)

Doc Wong, are you making reservations or should we make our own and is it the 19th for sure?

I was actually wondering the same thing. Mark and I will definitely be there so please let us know if we need to book reservations ourselves. Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom