January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, I don't know how you got thru and made your reservation for Jan 19th, but I've been trying since last week. I called today and Debbie was not there, but the other gal making reservations couldn't tell me if I could make Jan 19th reservations because their computers were down.

I'd say everyone should make their own reservations and I'll announce when I've made mine. I'll try to get 5 reservations for others too.

Dan, I'd love to get a spot on your boat too if you bring your bigger boat. Me and my doubles would be bit much for your little one. It was quite a site to see, what was it, 4 divers, on your little inflatable. :)

Looking forward to diving with everyone!

Believe it or not, that little inflatable has a capacity of over 1100 lbs. It runs out of room before capacity. I did haul out Sharon and Lisa, both with doubles and stage bottles. Adding scooters to it would be a little much though. :wink:

I'll bring a boat for sure, it might be Dave's if I can get reservations for us, or at least i'll bring mine. And I don't mind ferrying people out, but you'll have to plan it out if we're going to do it that way (one way dives).

Believe it or not, that little inflatable has a capacity of over 1100 lbs. It runs out of room before capacity. I did haul out Sharon and Lisa, both with doubles and stage bottles. Adding scooters to it would be a little much though. :wink:

I'll bring a boat for sure, it might be Dave's if I can get reservations for us, or at least i'll bring mine. And I don't mind ferrying people out, but you'll have to plan it out if we're going to do it that way (one way dives).

hee hee, if I brought my scooter, I'd not be hitching a ride.

That would be awesome if Dave would come out, his boat is certainly big enough!

Jim, I don't know how you got thru and made your reservation for Jan 19th, but I've been trying since last week. I called today and Debbie was not there, but the other gal making reservations couldn't tell me if I could make Jan 19th reservations because their computers were down.

I'd say everyone should make their own reservations and I'll announce when I've made mine. I'll try to get 5 reservations for others too.

Dan, I'd love to get a spot on your boat too if you bring your bigger boat. Me and my doubles would be bit much for your little one. It was quite a site to see, what was it, 4 divers, on your little inflatable. :)

Looking forward to diving with everyone!

Doc.

I just logged in and checked the calendar to make sure there was an opening and saw that there was so I made my reservation and it all went right through.

Doc.

I just logged in and checked the calendar to make sure there was an opening and saw that there was so I made my reservation and it all went right through.

I submitted my reservation request online Fri but haven't heard back with a confirmation number..hopefully I will tomorrow though. The website shows it's not full yet, but it's probably not updated with the latest requests.

I did the same (on Friday) and have yet to hear back. Hopefully tomorrow as well.

Hmm...... Well they took my money so...... they best be on the up and up or I will send Guido..... and..... well AL you know as in AL Pachino!!:D

If that dosent work....... Well I will tell ...... Debbie!:crying: See avtar baby!

You never know Jim, they might be in the ranger's hut singing that "ohhhhh take the money and run" song! :) buahaha! I am excited that we might be able to actually meet for more than 5 minutes!

I got my reservation confirmation!! See you all on the 19th :)

Hmm...... Well they took my money so...... they best be on the up and up or I will send Guido..... and..... well AL you know as in AL Pachino!!:D

If that dosent work....... Well I will tell ...... Debbie!:crying: See avtar baby!

I see how you are. didn't tell me about this when I saw you last night. hmmmmmmm don't want to dive with me anymore? who's gonna make sure your dry suit zipper is closed eh?:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I submited my reservation request for Carrie and I today, calender still looks good, keeping fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom