January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, what do you guys do at these big meets if diving conditions are blah at Pt. Lobos? Does everyone pack up and head out elsewhere, or just shoot the breeze at the picnic tables?

Hey, what do you guys do at these big meets if diving conditions are blah at Pt. Lobos? Does everyone pack up and head out elsewhere, or just shoot the breeze at the picnic tables?

Never happened yet. We've been fortunate. I suppose we would decide what to do at that point - probably try to find somewhere else to dive if possible.

Hey folks.

I just talked with Debbies team (Point Lobos diver reservations) and they are still having computer issues and are trying to catch up after they get the cumputer up and running.

So please be patient and you will all get your conformation, and there is still room for the 19th as of this morning!!:D

I finally gave up calling reservations and called the Kiosk and was told that there have been absences due to the flu, etc, but that Felicia will be there tomorrow to work on the reservations.

sorry Sarita, i was out of town...
spoke to all my dive buddies, and nobody can make it that day... i would like to go, anyone need a buddy??? Ironworker???
let me know! i hope there is still room!

I'm sure with all of us there, you'll have no problem finding a dive buddy!

Jon_M: I hope that there is room as well. I think the buddying up will work itself but I think right now most people are just waiting to see if they get confirmed for the 19th. My fingers are still crossed for everyone.

Doc Wong: Are you interested in doing something at Buzzard's afterwards like we did in October?

Sure, that'd be great!

I just called and have the back room at Buzzard's reserved! We have it Sat, Jan 19th from 5pm to 8pm.

Here are the directions to Buzzards:

Buzzard's Backyard BBQ
2030 Fremont Street, Monterey, CA 93940

, SuperPages.com: Profile

Now if we could all get our reservations! :)

Super Doc Wong! That will be fun so thank you for organizing it! As for the reservations - man, my fingers are getting tired from being crossed. :)

Bring your hiking boots... and the camera... When the waves are crashing it's quite a spectacular sight

I finally gave up calling reservations and called the Kiosk and was told that there have been absences due to the flu, etc, but that Felicia will be there tomorrow to work on the reservations.

Thanks Doc! Good to know. I'll be waiting...um, not so patiently. :wink:

I just called and have the back room at Buzzard's reserved! We have it Sat, Jan 19th from 5pm to 8pm.

Woohoo! Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom