January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats a great idea Ben!!

I will bring my new baby and the new lenses as well!

Are you going to make it this time BEN????????

Jim- I have been wondering that same thing. Questioning if Ben really exists!

I just received an email from Lobos that the 19th is full. :(

Oh no. So this begs the question - who else got in or didn't get in? Can Michelle be anyone's buddy?? I cannot be the only girl diving ......... :shakehead: Anyone have any pull with the station? Extra reservation?!? Please?! :)

Hold on now ladies.... not all is lost.

Debbie told me under certain cirrcumstances they will alow 3 persons to a reservation.

I will do some follow-up on this and call and speak to Debbie and see if we can qualify for this occasion!!:wink:

Thanks Jim!

Debbie told me under certain cirrcumstances they will alow 3 persons to a reservation.

I will do some follow-up on this and call and speak to Debbie and see if we can qualify for this occasion!!:wink:

I echo Michelle's thanks. That'd be awesome Jim. I simply cannot be the only female diver - especially with all the feet/ear size, "man in the boat" communiques of late! :) Not that I had ANYTHING to do with it.

GREAT NEWS ladies.

I just got off of the phone with Fleccia (Lobos Reservations) and she said yes that they will do the three to one reservation OR They can give me one extra Reservation.

We will put you on one of those Micboucher

She can not issue it to me until monday when we get a DEfinate yes from Debbie!!

So hang in there till Monday when Debbie is in and we will do our best!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom