January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent it in on Fri the 30th, around 3:30 in the afternoon.

Darn I think I sent mine in saturday. guess I may be in trouble.

I have to wait untill msbrew gets the response from Pt. Lobos. I can't see that email acct. from work easilly. :( I asked her to call felicia maybe I'll know something tomorrow.

Darn I think I sent mine in saturday. guess I may be in trouble.

I have to wait untill msbrew gets the response from Pt. Lobos. I can't see that email acct. from work easilly. :( I asked her to call felicia maybe I'll know something tomorrow.

You arent going to get any help if you dont learn to at least spell her name correctly

Fleccia

Moron

well we are SOL...just talked to the gal at pt lobos and she doesn't have any record of our request and they are full.

Oh no!! I am really sorry to hear this. We are going to have to try and do something about all of this. Any ideas?

Well, we could either have 2 get-togethers (1 inside Lobos and 1 outside Lobos) just for diving and then meet up at Buzzards afterwards to share pics and diving stories or all decide to dive somewhere else together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom