January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, we could either have 2 get-togethers (1 inside Lobos and 1 outside Lobos) just for diving and then meet up at Buzzards afterwards to share pics and diving stories or all decide to dive somewhere else together.

what about the 3 diver team option Jim mentioned earlier?

I think we should try and sort out whatever we can for the 19th. If all else fails, then we'll see about doing two different things.

Hopefully the weather will be good --- !

Sorry PAL....... i AM HOLDING THE PAPER she sent me with HER NAME ON IT!!!

Bite me

Yup, my email was signed by Fleccia too.

We have too many divers to keep invading Lobos. next time we should investigate an area with no limitations.

The thing is that past get togethers haven't been an issue since only about 8-12 people have showed up. But this seems to be a different story this time around. It is nice, but I am thinking that if we do something in February or March, it will have to be a site that doesn't require reservations, etc...

We have too many divers to keep invading Lobos. next time we should investigate an area with no limitations.

No, next time plan ahead a little more so the date decision is made more than two months
ahead. I dive Pt. Lobos maybe 20-25 times a year. I get beat on my reservation MAYBE
once a year, and I make the reservation around 7 a.m. the first day it's open most
of the time, often later. I'm often #1. Once a year I make the reservation at midnight (for a club dive)
and I've never not gotten them all (12 years, 177 reservations (do the math, one year I
was short three team leaders).

NET: Pt. Lobos reservations aren't as hard as reputed IF you can plan ahead. If you
can't, that's YOUR problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom