January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far so good count me in on the meet and greet, doesn't look like I'm going to get into the lobos dive I'm coming from Sonoma and will try and meet at the Breakwater on the 19th if conditioins look okay.

What is the current dive itinerary for the 19th? Doesn't look like I'm in on the Lobos part of the dive, it must be full. So for those meeting at the Breakwater, when are the planned dives if any?

What is the current dive itinerary for the 19th? Doesn't look like I'm in on the Lobos part of the dive, it must be full. So for those meeting at the Breakwater, when are the planned dives if any?

We're meeting at Breakwater around 8:30-9:00 to gear up for our first dive to the Metriduims by 10:00, then thinking our next dive on the wall will be around 1:00ish. Then there's talk about a night dive if conditions are good. We'll probably decide if, where and when at dinner.

I think there is some wild party planned afterwards at the Lone Oak Lodge. Probably in front of Michelle's room. :wink:

That's what I heared!

Hmmm, that's what I heard too.
icon_lol.gif

Ya and Michelle is bringing the Keg!

Oh, oh...what did I start?
icon_eek.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom