January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle,
Forget about sharing the room with Dan. Share it with me, instead. I know how to kick people out when you are ready to get some shut eye...

btw, the most interesting and revealling toga wins the prize! :wink:

I didn't have any plans on sharing the room with anyone but my possible unsuspecting classmates. I guess I should check to see if they're staying and planned on getting any sleep that night. :wink:

What class are you taking?

(And what was this thread about???)

I'm getting close to finishing up a DM class. We're all going out on the Sanctuary Sun to practice giving the orientation and leading a dive.

This thread was originally started to organize the meet & greet but got a little crazy, as they all seem to be doing lately. We can blame it all on Jim, Ron and Buck...well, ok I take a little responsibility for it too. :rofl3:

We can blame it all on Jim, Ron and Buck...well, ok I take a little responsibility for it too. :rofl3:

Sorry Buck, I see you weren't involved in this one. I guess it was a case of guilt by association. :11doh:

Michelle,

We ALWAYS blame everything on Jim. While it's not "always" his fault, he makes a great fall guy... hee hee :laurel:

BTW, we all could fall back to my place for the after party. It's about an hour south of Monterey, but it is free. My son will be in OC that weekend, so the big 5 bedroom house can pretty well accomodate everybody. Plenty of room, maybe not beds for all, but I do have loads of blankets, pillows, and sheets... so long as Jim doesn't shred them for his togos! :rofl3::rofl3:

Michelle,

We ALWAYS blame everything on Jim. While it's not "always" his fault, he makes a great fall guy... hee hee :laurel:

BTW, we all could fall back to my place for the after party. It's about an hour south of Monterey, but it is free. My son will be in OC that weekend, so the big 5 bedroom house can pretty well accomodate everybody. Plenty of room, maybe not beds for all, but I do have loads of blankets, pillows, and sheets... so long as Jim doesn't shred them for his togos! :rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah, I'm finding that out. I think he might even like it too. :rofl3:

Thanks for the offer Laurel but I have to be in Monterey early next morning, so I'll probably just stay in town. I just may send the rest of them your way if my classmates decide they're staying there and actually want to get some sleep though. :wink:

WAIT JUST A FRIGGING MOMENT HERE!!

You can send the blame my way all you want but it will do you no good as I can prove my innocents.

BUCK...... Thats righ BUCK .... Zen_Man Started all of this crapp.

And dont worry I wont shred your sheet"s ..... Well Maybe just a couple!

WAIT JUST A FRIGGING MOMENT HERE!!

You can send the blame my way all you want but it will do you no good as I can prove my innocents.

BUCK...... Thats righ BUCK .... Zen_Man Started all of this crapp.

And dont worry I wont shred your sheet"s ..... Well Maybe just a couple!

While it's true Buck started the avatar thread, I just can't see where he's been involved in this one Jim.
icon_rolleyes.gif

While it's true Buck started the avatar thread, I just can't see where he's been involved in this one Jim.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hmmmm....... You do have a point there he has not even posted on this thread, Well I will fix that right now!!!

Buck you started all of this nonsense on this board , what do you have to say for yourself???

Back
Top Bottom