January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Buck, I see you weren't involved in this one. I guess it was a case of guilt by association. :11doh:

WOW! No kidding! Guilt by association of Jim! :rofl3:

Hmmmm....... You do have a point there he has not even posted on this thread, Well I will fix that right now!!!

Buck you started all of this nonsense on this board , what do you have to say for yourself???

Sorry Jim. This is my first post in this thread. You're sinking all by yourself in this one!

Buck And Ron (ProBum_ca) are always the instigators!!!!!
04.gif

Time for you to suck it up like a man and take responsibility for your actions.:mooner:

Children, sheeez! :shakehead:

Jim, YOU and you ALONE are the one we ALWAYS blame... well, except for when Brian is around... :laurel:

Michelle, send 'em all my way. A HUGE party is just what this place needs to be broken in properly. Of course, you can keep Dan, if you send the younger ones my way! :wink:

I am just praying that Jim KEEPS his Toga on! :rofl:

Michelle,
Forget about sharing the room with Dan. Share it with me, instead. I know how to kick people out when you are ready to get some shut eye...
Shut eye? what are you talking about sure aint no way to loby for a roomate stating you know how to kill a party!

btw, the most interesting and revealling toga wins the prize! :wink:

a speedo toga?:eyebrow:

a speedo toga?:eyebrow:

UGGGHHHH... the only revealing thing with speedo's is the hairyness of it's wearer. Trust me, NOBODY wants to see that! :no :shakehead: :no

WOW! No kidding! Guilt by association of Jim! :rofl3:

Sorry Jim. This is my first post in this thread. You're sinking all by yourself in this one!

Time for you to suck it up like a man and take responsibility for your actions.:mooner:

Children, sheeez! :shakehead:

Told you I'd get him started in this thread and now he has posted here!!

Sucker!!!:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom