January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Re: Dinner - I will go for dinner, but probably not a drink if I am going to dive that evening. I am going to play it by ear based upon conditions. However, I will be trying to have at least one margarita at the end of the diving day for all those interested. :)

I was only kidding about the drinking at Buzzards. If conditions are good, I'll wait until after the night dive before I have a drink too. I wouldn't want to miss a good night dive. :blinking:

very good!
i'll be there at 9am. will we be meeting on the grass to the south?
i won't stay for dinner , as i have to drive back to Sacramento... no night dive for me :(

I'll try to do that soon. :D Do you guys dive Fort Ross very often? I've heard good things about it and want to check it out sometime.

Yeah we do dive Fort Ross fairly often. You can find the wreck of the Pomona easily. The site is well protected and offers something for everyone. Metridiums abound at this site.
North Coast Divers - Fort Ross

Thanks Sarita :)

Yeah we do dive Fort Ross fairly often. You can find the wreck of the Pomona easily. The site is well protected and offers something for everyone. Metridiums abound at this site.
North Coast Divers - Fort Ross

Thanks Peter! I'll hopefully check it out sometime soon.

very good!
i'll be there at 9am. will we be meeting on the grass to the south?
i won't stay for dinner , as i have to drive back to Sacramento... no night dive for me :(

Good question. why not meet at the grassy area close to the stairs near the restrooms? too bad you can't stay longer. the night dives there are pretty good since the students all leave and let the sand settle.:eyebrow:

That is where we've met in the past, and it works great if it is nice and you can hang out side during the SI. I am going to be keeping my fingers crossed that we have good weather!

:xmastree:

As a certified EFR instructor I can honestly say that untill EMS arives and takes over, it aint dead yet. :D

Maybe it just seems like it's not dead because every time you guys beat it, blood squirts out and it has a false heart beat because of the beating. :)

Maybe it just seems like it's not dead because every time you guys beat it, blood squirts out and it has a false heart beat because of the beating. :)

I am an EMT Paramedic I say that baby isn't dead yet as everytime I kick it , It moves!!

I am an EMT Paramedic I say that baby isn't dead yet as everytime I kick it , It moves!!

thats good enough for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom