January 2016--- Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

January 14 - 23 with dive buddy Diane, staying in a condo in town and diving with Tres Pelicanos. My fellow Canucks had better not drink up all the beer before we get there.
- Frances

The flight to Cabo and the bunk on the Nautilus Explorer are both booked and paid for. I'll be enjoying the "big life" at the Socorro's. You guys will certainly have warmer water though :)

Last edited:
My first trip to Cozumel! Arriving 12/31 and leaving on 1/10. Diving with Aldora

Any restaurant suggestions? Al pastor tacos?

We will probably cross paths at Aldora.

For al pastor tacos, try these places (in no particular order).
Los Otates
El Pique
Los Seras

I'm biased but those are my favorites. Every taxi driver will know where they are and they are a short walk from downtown depending on where you're staying. Los Seras and El Pique are on Av 30 and Los Otates is on Av 15.

arriving on Dec 30th leaving Jan 6th. Staying at Bed Friends hostel, not sure who diving with. anyone else going solo and need a dinner buddy? :)
i may have to look into Aldora with all the recommendations

12/31/15-01/12/15. Staying at Iberostar diving with DWM, Sanddollar and maybe Aldora divers. I am not a big Sand dollar fan but their shop is in the hotel and I want to do a couple afternoon and night dives.

Its getting close for you. All the way from Fairbanks. What kind of trek is it to get to Coz from Alaska?

Vacation time is right around the corner, just bringing this one back to the top.

Its getting close for you. All the way from Fairbanks. What kind of trek is it to get to Coz from Alaska?

Not bad, fly out of Fairbanks on a Thursday at 5:30pm, with a direct flight to Seattle. From there to Dallas-Fort Worth, and then to Cozumel arriving at 3:30 P.M. Friday. On the way back I have a direct flight from Cancun to Seattle, then Seattle-Fairbanks. With the direct flights out of Fairbanks to such a great Airport as Seattle it makes it pretty easy, I just wish I could have all my flights with Alaska Airlines.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom