Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He is a doll! His color is beautiful! Thank you for the frequent updates!:D Keep posting the pics!

GO Jameson!

he's back on the vent.

hopefully only for a few days. we'll see.

about midnight, he dropped his heartrate & oxygen saturation. i don't know if it was for a short time (he did it for about a minute at 6pm) or a long time, but they stomped on it & put him on the vent, stopped his feeding, re-started his antibiotics, took lots of samples for labs & cultures...so far the only thing that has showed up is that his lungs were a little underexpanded. so maybe he just got tired of breathing on his own & just needed a break.

his feeding is already re-started. if they don't find any infections or other problems, he'll be ramped up back to his clothes & his crib today. if he's ready to try again, they'll extubate him in another day or so. his nurse said he's acting like normal jameson. my mama was already coming today, so i'll be going in when she gets here.

i'm really getting tired of this. i don't know how other parents have stood watching a healthy child for 15-25-35+ years when i can't stand watching mine for 20 weeks. it's too heart-wrenching.

BabyDuck,

Not many have stood in your shoes. You are showing an extraordinary amount of strength, courage and love.

I, for one, admire you.

the K

The Kraken:
BabyDuck,

Not many have stood in your shoes. You are showing an extraordinary amount of strength, courage and love.

I, for one, admire you.

the K

Very well said, K.

Hang in there, ducky! Jameson is just testing everyone!

it's working. i'm feeling very discouraged. i don't know whether to go ahead and have a breakdown today or suck it up & hope for a better tomorrow. :( :( :(

BabyDuck:
it's working. i'm feeling very discouraged. i don't know whether to go ahead and have a breakdown today or suck it up & hope for a better tomorrow. :( :( :(
I understand what you are going through. It is a tough road! My family blamed my beahvior when I was in your shoes on post-partum:11: ! Are you kidding me! Have a break down! It is ok! Just touch and kiss that beautiful boy as much as possible!

Still praying for you both!:)

Oh Marci, I simply don't know how you are holding up on this roller coaster ride you have been on. You are amazing! As I have said before if you need anything call me.

shellim123:
Are you kidding me! Have a break down! It is ok!

That's just what I was going to say....you'll feel much better after you've let it out.

Lots of hugs and support going out to you!

Aloha :hugs:

Back
Top Bottom