Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jason, that is the shiz-nit!! wow!

totally laugh-out-loud funny. gotta have it as a print, now, bud...

Scuba_Jenny:
Wow! What a chunkster! Too cute!

Okay Jenny, he's not joining the club :D :D Well maybe on the sidelines - cheering :)

Jason that pic is brilliant! That has got to be pick of the month.

Hey when did we (notice Marci we've staked a tiny claim :)), decide he was going DIR? :huh: Should Jameson now be involved in his first pole? These are big decisions being made about the future of this man! I think we must decide very carefully the path we are going to set him on, heheheh! :28: :54:

BabyDuck:
jason, that is the shiz-nit!! wow!

totally laugh-out-loud funny. gotta have it as a print, now, bud...
I thought you could use a good laugh. :wink:
I'll get you a print made.

He'll be DIR no doubt. Every time his mom goes for a dive, me and my buddy will be feeding him cookies and pumping him with Kool Aid. As you can see, we've already started....and he seems to like it! :wink:

normal_DIR_karst.jpg

how come Jameson gets Kool Aid and we don't?

Jason B:
He'll be DIR no doubt. Every time his mom goes for a dive, me and my buddy will be feeding him cookies and pumping him with Kool Aid. As you can see, we've already started....and he seems to like it! :wink:

I guess there is no looking back now as he has already drank the kool-aid :14: Excellent pics, too funny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom