Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...is here. i developed severe pre-eclampsia at 25 weeks, and had a classical c-section at 25 3/7 (dec 1). so he's 2 weeks old today. he's doing very well for such a very early boy. he'll be in the hospital until about when he would have been born, so late feb or early march.

i know some of you knew, and thank you so very much for your calls and other support. everyone here 'in real life' is very surprised about how wonderful all my internet & real dive friends have been, but this is such a wonderful community that i'm not surprised. i love you all.

Glad you are both doing well...Big hugs Marci!!! We want pictures soon!!

Glad to hear things are going well! My thoughts are with you!
Ber :lilbunny:

Many many congrats....my boy was early. He is now six months old and biggest in his class!!!

Where has the last six years gone......he was only two bags of sugar then, now he eats that a day!!!

thanks, guys. and here he is !!!!

jameson2.jpg

Congratulations Marci!! :D

Do you think he came early because he knew how badly you want to get back in the water?? :wink:

Congratulations, Marci! And welcome to SB, Jameson! :D

Congratulations! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

I was born pretty early too (but not that early, about a month early) and easily fit in one of my dad's hands when born. I turned out great, so I'm sure your child will too! Congrats and have fun introducing the littleone to diving! (even if it has to wait a year or two)

Marci,

You KNOW our prayers and thoughts are with you and Jameson every day.

Yellow Angel Fish and The Kraken

Back
Top Bottom