Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck:
it's working. i'm feeling very discouraged. i don't know whether to go ahead and have a breakdown today or suck it up & hope for a better tomorrow. :( :( :(

Go for the breakdown and get it out of your system so a better tomorrow feels even better. Cry, scream, throw a temper tantrum, whatever will help the heavy-hearted feeling go away. Your positive vibes will help Jameson get better so shed the discouragement that can block them! BIG HUGS to you both! We're all here for you!
Ber :lilbunny:

BabyDuck:
it's working. i'm feeling very discouraged. i don't know whether to go ahead and have a breakdown today or suck it up & hope for a better tomorrow. :( :( :(

it's been a long road and it's taken a lot out of you

the worst really is over ... it just doesn't feel that way because you are so tired and drained and spent

hang in there ... i know it's a cliche, but it gets darkest just before sunrise

Hang in there. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!:D
I feel for ya and continue to pray for you, Jameson and the doctors.

Scuba_Jenny:
Hang in there. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!:D

Let me jump on board with what others have said as I very much agree. Andy is so right - just when you think you can't take it anymore...

My boys are 17 & 19, aye carumba. I think sometimes they were sent to torture me :winky: But as Jenny said, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"

Call a friend over and do some venting.

Many good thoughts to you - I know your worries are immense right now :hugs:

Germany.gif
"Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker".

You've both been traveling a long, long way on a very tough road, hang in there... gather strength from all the many good wishes sent your way

Ahh, poor baby girl...Nothing hurts more than not being able to make things right for our babies. Even when they are 27......He has come too far to stop now. Let him take a breath with help. Maybe it is the corner he needs to be able to turn and start getting ready to go home with you.... Keep your chin up...

I've said before in this thead how lucky Jameson is to have you as his mom. Having had a little taste of what you've been through with my Sam, I feel that even more. I hope you can get him home very soon.

Take a step back and a deep breath. How you have managed to hold up so well for so long is quite amazing, and Jameson is blessed to have you as his Mom. You and the youngest Conch are in my thoughts.:hugs:

Edit: See, you received my 2000th post. You really are special! :D

Both of you are in my prayers , always !

Jeano Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom