I've MISSED you guys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This will be amazing if we actualy get to dive deer creek the last 3 times it was scheduled there somthing happened. this one will be diffrent because it was not scheduled well lets hope :)

Welcome to Socal diving:D
As I always say, in SoCal, you have to be able to (GLAD) Go, Look, And Decide (hey, did I just coin a phrase?) whether to dive or call it. Sometimes it is best to go have breakfast, other times you can find a back up spot. Most of the time it can be dived.

I just did a night dive last night at Deer Creek and it was nice.

Rick

P.S. Every dive is scheduled:D

Well since most of you don't want to get up early I'll be there at 8:45AM

John

Welcome to Socal diving:D
As I always say, in SoCal, you have to be able to (GLAD) Go, Look, And Decide (hey, did I just coin a phrase?) whether to dive or call it. Sometimes it is best to go have breakfast, other times you can find a back up spot. Most of the time it can be dived.

I just did a night dive last night at Deer Creek and it was nice.

Rick

P.S. Every dive is scheduled:D

I like your saying lol. when i sand not scheduled i meant like 3 weeks in advance :) i guess it came out wrong.

Kinda figured ya where messing with me. its unusual though usualy its jeff or some one eles :)

Feels like a family** here. Reminds me of siblings fighting and messing around, until good ol' Dad comes along and gets us inline... :D

**Disfuntional

:rofl3: Yep one big Disfuntional Scuba family :)

:dork2: I would like to interject :dork2:

There is absolutely nothing Disfuntional with picking on Erika.

:mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner: . :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom