I've MISSED you guys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leejnd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Beach Crabs! You probably thought I dropped off the face of the planet - and it does kinda feel that way. I've been working on an extremely demanding project for the past few months, which has left me with little time to pursue outside activities. Tragically, I haven't even been underwater in....:::gulp:::.... almost 5 months. :(

But I need that to change, and SOON!

In looking at the calendar, it appears that the next Beach Crabs dive is on Thu, May 8 - is that right? (I'm assuming the Sunfish boat trip is full.) Is anyone diving this weekend? I really need to do a few easy shore dives to rebuild my skills. Who knows if I can even REMEMBER how to dive!

Anyone brave enough to buddy up with someone who hasn't been wet for five months? :D

LeeAnne!!!

Welcome back! You are just in time for our new scheduling. Can't wait to dive with you soon.

Rick

So you'll dive with me??? Brave soul you are! :D I'll keep checking the calendar.

Might be up for a dive on sat before i go on the boat sunday :) name a place and time and ill see what i can do

Well the closest spots to me are Deer Creek and Leo Carrillo, so I'd love to go there. How have the conditions been lately? I honestly have been so unplugged to what's going on with local diving lately, so I have no clue.

Saturday would be great! Anyone else interested?

either work for me last time i was at leo with ren it was 5ft if that and that was on the 17th. was at nicholas canyon on sat. and i cant say conditions where much better. Ive never dove deer creek its the closest to me also would like to give that a try if conditons are nice. every time i try and do it with the crabs somthing goes wrong. either weather or people dont show up. talked to people that dove staircase on sat and they said vis was 15-20ft. so ill take either.

So howzabout we say a tentative Sat. dive at Deer Creek, condition dependent? What time would work for you? High tide happens to be at 8:44 am on Saturday, so a 9:00 in-the-water time would be great for me. Does that time work for you? Or we could do a bit later if that's too early - low tide isn't until 2:22 pm.

And...any other Beach Crabs wanna do a Sat. morning Deer Creek dive?

Sounds good to me i PMed ya

Well the closest spots to me are Deer Creek and Leo Carrillo, so I'd love to go there. How have the conditions been lately? I honestly have been so unplugged to what's going on with local diving lately, so I have no clue.

Saturday would be great! Anyone else interested?

Hello, I would like to join everyone on this dive, but I need to double check on a prior commitment first.I will know by tomorrow if I can make it or not.Thanks for the invitation! Jamie

Back
Top Bottom