I've joined the 'Force'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncleavi, West Palm Beach, you will have to track down Captain Billy Deans. I created the Excellerating Force Fin for him. We even ended up receiving his testimonial which was like having the Pope bless my work. We need to create the word or words. I coined the name Paddle fins and Split fin, now it is time to set Force Fin divers apart from the others, amphibian....some one who is happier underwater than walking around on land, some one who wants to feel free, wiggle their toes... Love Bob

just a quick update......having now dived 3 or 4 times with the 'Pros', I'm finally getting to grips with them........quite frankly, I love 'em. They do require a bit of 'getting to know them' time, as some have pointed out....... but to know them, is to love them! Awesome. Thanks! :cool3:

As the great brewing company Alexander Keiths states...."Those who like it...Like it a lot"

Congrats on the fins,

U/O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom