FF Pro first impressions (vs Go Sport and SuperChannel)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny how it's always the Original Force Fin Divers look at and stay away from my REAL WINNERS. Makes me wonder some times.
ff-32-jpg-fw-jpg.638167.jpg

Those are my BABIES!! LOVE those! I have recently acquired a second pair of Extra Force, Tan Delta in Green! So beautiful! I run circles around ANYONE that I have dived with AND I'm not tired at the end of the day. As a dive guide living in the Arctic zone, I lead sometimes up to 6 dives a day in the summer when the sun is up for 20 hours a day!

I was never more happy that I had them on my feet than when I had to rescue two hyperthermic/cramped divers and tow them 1100 meters across a lake. TWO divers in tow! Would never had made it with any other fins!

View attachment 638466
Those are my BABIES!! LOVE those! I have recently acquired a second pair of Extra Force, Tan Delta in Green! So beautiful! I run circles around ANYONE that I have dived with AND I'm not tired at the end of the day. As a dive guide living in the Arctic zone, I lead sometimes up to 6 dives a day in the summer when the sun is up for 20 hours a day!

I was never more happy that I had them on my feet than when I had to rescue two hyperthermic/cramped divers and tow them 1100 meters across a lake. TWO divers in tow! Would never had made it with any other fins!
Hey Bob!~ If you can tell me where to get more of the wings I would be grateful!

Hey Bob!~ If you can tell me where to get more of the wings I would be grateful!
I found some, the last of the last in my Winglet collection. But if you pay postage I will send you kit. Some one who loves my Designs is a special friend after all these years. Plus a million post for us. Interesting that's what I did this week end. We are in Gods Hands for sure. Love Bob
IMG_4684.jpg-fw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4686-fw.jpg
    IMG_4686-fw.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 106
@Bob Evans

What are the shorter and more upright winglets in your second photo for?
Small " Sharks Teeth" for tracking on Rip Force Surf fin.Rip Force Fin - Force Fin
Rip_force_fin.jpg
Each Winglet does some thing different. On the Rip Force you are dealing with fast surf rides, so the longer Whiskers will create some drag. Here as the longer Whiskers on a diver make more sense due to a slower movement.

I found some, the last of the last in my Winglet collection. But if you pay postage I will send you kit. Some one who loves my Designs is a special friend after all these years. Plus a million post for us. Interesting that's what I did this week end. We are in Gods Hands for sure. Love BobView attachment 638510
YOU BET!!
How can I get you the payment? Do you take Paypal?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom