I've joined the 'Force'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uksub

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, just like to let you know that I've joined the 'Force', and bought myself a pair of Force Fin Pros ( XL). I wear a size 9 (UK) 7mm wet boot, so they should fit the bill.
I got tired of getting cramp.... and after my last bout of cramp at 22m, enough was enough.
I haven't received them yet, but I eagerly await their arrival.........I hope they arrive tomorrow, in time for Sundays dive at Stoney Cove. :dance:

Uksub, well it looks like you joined the force and you are very lucky. You will understand your place in time. Tomorrow will be another day and all will change.

Welcome to the Darkside...:cool2:

U/O

***?!?!? Did you see uksub's avatar? He freakin' INVENTED the Dark Side.

Did that make you feel better?...are you having a rough day? relax...young Jedi:rofl3:

Sorry Bob...I had to get that in there.
I will hang my head in shame for tormenting Force Fin posters.:D

Uncleavi, the Force is strong, our kid Alex passed his defense of his research for his PHd at Caltech today, deep sea stuff.. While lap swimming this morning I finally understood what my wife Susanne has been stating for years. . . We will be posting our thoughts which will help those of us who use the Force to understand why terrestrial divers just don't get it. Being a aquatic being, brings Freedom. We will be diving in next week, not stepping out.

Uncleavi when we finally were underwater I knew you knew how to move like a seal? a fish, a aqua-man, aqua women, you and I were ''''''' underwater what is the word for those who feel better in the water than on land? Josha and I had a good talk on this subject. We were both water-people. Someone who makes water his life what do you think ? Love Bob

I think that there is not a word but, a feeling for this.
That being said, as I was enjoying my dive last sunday in my green Tan Deltas at 110ft, 5 Seals decided to dive bomb me! I can tell you that I almost left an ugly mess in my drysuit.
Soon though it looks like the Alaskan wild man will be living in West Palm Beach with day boats and dive shops.
You and Susanne will have to visit
Love
Avi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom