It's time....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been to Gilboa and White Star, never been to Portage yet, so I would definitely like to try there.

Also, in addition to the Blue's thing at Portage the 18th, that's also the Air Force Marathon down here in Dayton, so the 18th is bad for me to get out of here till after closing down the Aid Station at the marathon (about 4pm).

So, all in all, I'd like to see it the 25th at Portage.

Ken

Notso_Ken:
I've been to Gilboa and White Star, never been to Portage yet, so I would definitely like to try there.

Also, in addition to the Blue's thing at Portage the 18th, that's also the Air Force Marathon down here in Dayton, so the 18th is bad for me to get out of here till after closing down the Aid Station at the marathon (about 4pm).

So, all in all, I'd like to see it the 25th at Portage.

Ken

The 25th at Portage would work for us too

diver_paula:
& Ted - how does one go about getting one of those hot showers? :wink:
Paula

For the ladies showers are Free well except if you dont mind a peeping Tom or I guess in this case peeping Ted.:icon10: But for the men 20 bucks for a 3 minute shower should cover it. I'm trying to raise money for some steel tanks

Was just thinking about why the meet & greet was originally slated for the weekend it was. I believe Frankenmuth Tom said he'd be harvesting his pumpkins around the 25th. Yes / no? Tom - would you be able to make it if the outing ws moved to Sept. 25/26 ?

diver_paula:
Was just thinking about why the meet & greet was originally slated for the weekend it was. I believe Frankenmuth Tom said he'd be harvesting his pumpkins around the 25th. Yes / no? Tom - would you be able to make it if the outing ws moved to Sept. 25/26 ?

NOPE. We harvest pumpkins on the 25th and my 50th birthday is on the 26th, so I'll be staying home that weekend.

For what its worth, I wouldn't be able to attend the weekend earlier, as a change in my on-call schedule puts me wearing a pager that weekend too. So, don't go changing on my account.

Nice of you to think of me tho', thanks for asking....

For those of you NOT able to attend the get-together and dive, I may have a small gathering at the Black Forest on Sunday in the afternoon to celebrate the end of my first 50 years...

joedelt:
sounds like fun, good way to meet the crew for a noob

It most certainly is.... Tell us a little about yourself...

So is it official we're moving the dates to 9/25 & 26.....?

It's official. The dates and location are changed as a result of comments from the rest of the participants. I will update the calendar on SB as well.

diverbrian:
It's official. The dates and location are changed as a result of comments from the rest of the participants. I will update the calendar on SB as well.

There's a SB calendar????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom