It's time....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK wreckers, now that Mike Williams has recovered from our last meet and greet, it is time to plan another one.

I would like us to have plenty of time to get things together, so I am thinking of having another Meet and Greet at Gilboa Quarry in mid Sept. after the wreck season is winding down and before Halloween preparations kick in.

We had an awesome time at the last one. I am thinking of beer, potluck, and of course lots of diving in the quarry. Last one had inpromptu drysuit classes as well.

Comments anyone?

...with the 'party trailer'. Make someone else in charge of the beer this time, as I've just managed to pay my bill from the spring trip.

Cyril will be there. Now that he has 'cut his teeth' on the Niagara II in Tobermory, he's looking to do some quarry diving with me.

Looks like the third week of September would be OK, around the 18th and 19th as we will be harvesting pumpkins on the 25th and 26th for our season.

Look forward to seeing some new faces, along with the same old mugs that have been appearing to dive with us this summer so far....

Let me know what I can do to help.

You can count on me to be there. Do I need to bring anything?

Mitten Diver

Sounds like a great plan. Count me in!

I'm definitely in. Will prioritize any Michigan football homegame but will get there as soon as the game is over.

Paula

September is fine I guess....there's no data collection scheduled yet.

I am not guaranteeing anything enymore...hell in August, I'm going to have to miss the beginning of the Darts season....that is just going to suck.

Anyway....you guys plan...if I can make it, I will be there...and I'll probably bring something to cook up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom