It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am coming... I will bring something of a main dish. I am looking forward to our open, honest, and always PG rated fireside chats.

I'm sure they are more PG now that you don't have me around!

I didn't realize that there was a special list you had to get on to attend a Meet & Greet. I also have to bring a passing dish as well? I guess I had better put a little thought into this. Only 5 weeks are you sure we will have enough time to get this planned?

Thanks for the welcome. How do I get on the list? I'd like to bring a non-diver with me if that's okay. Is it bring your own food/beverage or do we all chip in? Thanks.

Carl

Hey Carl,

Your non-diver friend is welcome. Bring something that you can share with all be it snacks, dessert, burgs, hot dogs, buns; just something for the potluck. We started a list at the beginning of this thread; I forgot who and am too lazy to look back---you know who you are!! Let's bring this list up to date so Carl and others have an idea of what to bring. This is gonna be great! :eyebrow:

I might make it if someone brings a box of rubber bands! :D

I will be there, most likely with a guest. Camping. Once the list is updated I can figure out what to bring from what is missing.

Food List (This list is pretty dismal, c'mon people!!!! COMMIT! For Spring MNG, the food list alone was a reason to show!)

Spartan Diver- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Represents all the food groups- good choice!)

Barracuda 2- Kielbasa

GTXL1200- bunkhouse, generator, Coffee Pot (mmmm...how about coffee and water to go with or is that up to the midget in the suitcase????)

Diver Paula- Chili

cldwdiver- Brats, buns & apples

mrsmitty13- CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Jchoby- something of a main dish (mmmm....spam casserole?)

Mitten Diver - passing dish (for donations like in church???)

I might make it if someone brings a box of rubber bands! :D

:D If you thought the rubber band story was good, did I tell y'all about phosphate cancer????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom