It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cute baby Polly!!

Thanks. Just like a baby he sleeps all day. He's just a little rougher on his stuffies.

Hey, where did everybody go?

At the moment, Athens Greece. for the next 6 weeks, Spain, Italy, Greece, france, Turkey and Croatia. is this an issue for you? :) If so, speak to my boss :coffee:

NC.

Hey Leko, I see in your sig you just got back from NC for a wreck trip. Where'd you going? Who'd you dive with?

NC.

Hey Leko, I see in your sig you just got back from NC for a wreck trip. Where'd you going? Who'd you dive with?

I was in NC last week. A group of 10 of us went out with Olympus Diving out of Morehead City. We were booked for 3 days of diving. the first day some of us got in 1, some go tin 2 dives. it was dependent upon how seasick each person got :shakehead: Second day was blown-out and third day was perfect.

Now I am in Athens, Greece for work for 6 weeks. For the next 6 weeks i'll be between Greece, France, Spain, Italy, Turkey and Croatia. Hopefully getting in a bunch of diving so long as work doesnt keep me too busy.

Should be home just n time for Meet n Greet!

I was in NC last week. A group of 10 of us went out with Olympus Diving out of Morehead City. We were booked for 3 days of diving. the first day some of us got in 1, some go tin 2 dives. it was dependent upon how seasick each person got :shakehead: Second day was blown-out and third day was perfect.
Sounds like you might have been on the trip with my friend Marci. She was on a hurl of a dive with Olympus.

We're in Wilmington this weekend. Gorgeous dives today on flat seas, tomorrow is blown for a Small Craft advisory.

Last weekend was S.C. Small craft on Sat, and a rough ride and bad vis Sunday.... NC diving when it is good it is great, but when it is bad it sucks.

OK, I didn't really mean for the question to be taken literally. :rofl3:

Bonaire? Do I get a prize?

Wow, very good! I was in fact in Bonaire. You win the prize, a slightly used map from Bonaire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom