It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was good to finally put names and faces to the screen names or "handles" as Barry, aka Bers DM, put it when we were signing the trailer. Although I didn't get to dive with anyone other then Ber and her group, it was good to meet everyone and share a good laugh or three.

I could be up for a Thanksgiving day dive. I promise to have everything in working order! :D

Fall Meet N Greet Blah, Blah, Blah success. Ted speaking his mind Blah, Blah, Blah. JChoby nice video Blah, Blah, Blah. Nice meeting people Blah, Blah, Blah. Awesome food Blah, Blah, Blah. Append to Meet N Greet recipe guide, cowboy beans, spiced cider Blah, Blah, Blah. Breaking the rules Blah, Blah, Blah. KT and the fire Blah, Blah, Blah.

Need to get back to finishing some chores around the house, namely trimming the bush in front of the deck. You know what they say.

Sheesh!!!

Can't a guy get a little alone time with his best buds without having to return to his SO dressed in "Not-for-Classroom" :eyebrow: appropriate attire with a chilled glass of wine to pour down my throat and a tray of hors d' oeuvres by a roaring fire... and then, to top it off she forces me to endure a full body massage, oils and all (still by the fire) - after I was more than spent - she shoves a plate of chicken parisienne, mixed vegetables, apple cinnamon muffins and chocolate iced cupcakes for me to tolerate after my gastro-intestinal tract had been pampered all weekend by the high-cuisine quarry faire.... what more can she expect of me!!!?!?!??!?!

I need to head back to Gilboa where my REAL friends are :rofl3:
Hmmm, I think I'm going home with you next time if that's the way returning divers get treated at your place :D

I didn't take that many photos but if you'd like to see here's a link to mine (quite a bit are from the road trip too)

Keith Smith's Photos - Gilboa M&G Road Trip | Facebook

Love the photos! The skeleton pic is super cool.

I actually had fun diving in Gilboa this trip. I got to play buddy to Chris who was doing his check out dives with Ber Rabbit. It gave me a chance to see where some of my skill are getting week.. If you want to know where you need improvement work with someone doing their checkout dives. Not only is it fun, it will give you a chance to practice some of the things you havent done in a long long time.
Glad you had fun! I certainly appreciate you being a buddy for him and I think the "buddy from hell" exercise you sprang on him was an education a student can't get with another student as a buddy. His buddymanship looked really good by the last dive.

Thank you so much for once again giving up your own bed for me :kiss2:

Ted, thanks so much for your generosity and willingness to serve; many times I saw you get up out of your chair, sometimes just after you sat down, to provide something for the group or an individual. (like hooking up your DVD player so jchoby, kidsdream, and I could watch my Truk video) We all appreciate what you add to the M & G. and especially your willingness to share whatever you have.

I'll second that!

It was good to finally put names and faces to the screen names or "handles" as Barry, aka Bers DM, put it when we were signing the trailer. Although I didn't get to dive with anyone other then Ber and her group, it was good to meet everyone and share a good laugh or three.
Hey now, what's wrong with only diving with me?

Fall Meet N Greet Blah, Blah, Blah success. Ted speaking his mind Blah, Blah, Blah. JChoby nice video Blah, Blah, Blah. Nice meeting people Blah, Blah, Blah. Awesome food Blah, Blah, Blah. Append to Meet N Greet recipe guide, cowboy beans, spiced cider Blah, Blah, Blah. Breaking the rules Blah, Blah, Blah. KT and the fire Blah, Blah, Blah.

Need to get back to finishing some chores around the house, namely trimming the bush in front of the deck. You know what they say.

HUGS to you Mitten! Your half of the Campfire Show is always appreciated :kiss2:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom