It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rule Number 3a section two(2) DONT EVER BUDDY UP WITH DENNY(barracuda2)Unless you want to be banned from Gilboa for a lifetime :no:.We like to have very little rules and just let things govern themselves, but Every now and again ,you get that Rogue that has to play by his own rules and gives the rest of the group a black eye Right Denny?????:D Maybe it is all of the cold water leaking into that 2000.00 dollar drysuit freezing up his brain.

Yea, Denny ... you should know better. :no:

:D

Mike sees Denny :rtfm: Denny says :idk: ... and then there I am :angel2:

In all honesty, it was much more my fault then Denny's. And then he went and took the heat from Mike. What a buddy! :wink:

:D

Mike sees Denny :rtfm: Denny says :idk: ... and then there I am :angel2:

In all honesty, it was much more my fault then Denny's. And then he went and took the heat from Mike. What a buddy! :wink:

Forgot to mention Thanks for the great Breakfast on Saturday Morning.... You did an excellent Job...

OMG!!!!!! That is seriously funny Keith!!! good job. You know John and I are getting up their in years.... we may have to pass the reins off to somebody, some day for the campfire entertainment. You could be in line for the job....

Well I wont name names but I do remember one of you two staying up until 3:30 and the other going to bed at 12:30 so I wouldn't count both of you out getting old....

Rule Number 3a section two(2) DONT EVER BUDDY UP WITH DENNY(barracuda2)Unless you want to be banned from Gilboa for a lifetime :no:.

Yea, but then I'll be breaking the solo diver rule and surely get banned!!!

We like to have very little rules and just let things govern themselves, but Every now and again ,you get that Rogue that has to play by his own rules and gives the rest of the group a black eye Right Denny?????:D

No problem---people my age have their own rules and can do aaaanything they want.

Maybe it is all of the cold water leaking into that 2000.00 dollar drysuit freezing up his brain.

Ted, you never took me up on my offers for you to be present when I undressed after a dry dive---what's with that??? I'm sure you've seen worse.

Ted, I was reticent to sit beside Denny at the campfire. And did'ja notice WHO Mike beside at the camp fire? Denny! I think he's telling Woz that he's keeping a sharp eye on him from now on.
:)
But then maybe he chose that seat because it was beside the ever so good-looking KT.

Randy, I'm fairly certain it's the latter--KT adds warmth to the campfire.

:D Mike sees Denny :rtfm: Denny says :idk: ... and then there I am :angel2:

Jim, you owe me big time!!!---You came out of that smelling like a rose. PVTstash came out well too because of his innocence. But exxxuuuuuuuuse meeeee, I got the full wrath and sarcasm of the Mike hammer plus all of the comments for the rest of the next 2 days, especially from the Ted and John duo. Let's see, how about dinner at the Red Pig next time we dive? By the way, great breakfast, Jim.

Hey all, it was a tremendous M & G. I really think the bar was raised a bit higher for the next M & G's we will certainly be having.

Ted, thanks so much for your generosity and willingness to serve; many times I saw you get up out of your chair, sometimes just after you sat down, to provide something for the group or an individual. (like hooking up your DVD player so jchoby, kidsdream, and I could watch my Truk video) We all appreciate what you add to the M & G. and especially your willingness to share whatever you have.

John, we are all glad you made it on Sat. You are the other half of our campfire entertainment. I may not say much at the campfires, but I sure enjoy all the wit and humor pouring out of you and Ted. (Ted, I wish you would speak your mind more; you need to learn to open up more.)

To everyone else, thanks for attending, thanks for all the food, and thank you all who took a chance and dove with me and didn't get into trouble.

I'll post some picts tomorrow. See you all (and more I hope) in the spring.

OH--We forgot to get our group photo; Wait a minute--somebody forgot to bring the GLWC sign, so no photo op--darn!!

Denny

Last edited:
New rule for MNG!!! Not only now it is what happens at mng stays at mng, but what happens at the campsite stays at the campsite.

The spring MNG will be the 24th through the 26th of April mark your Calenders now. Put in Vacation time for Friday and Monday you definatly need Monday off to recover.

Could there be other reasons for your "new rule?" Could it maybe have something to do with some admitted details about the olympics that YOU are trying sweep under the carpet about YOURSELF??? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

As for those dates, unless you move it you can already count me out :shakehead:. Thats my graduation weekend and with it 9 years coming (on and off of school), I'm not about to miss that.

Could there be other reasons for your "new rule?" Could it maybe have something to do with some admitted details about the olympics that YOU are trying sweep under the carpet about YOURSELF??? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hey I only calls them as I sees them.......Only a Real man can admit that he noticed what I noticed

As for those dates, unless you move it you can already count me out :shakehead:. Thats my graduation weekend and with it 9 years coming (on and off of school), I'm not about to miss that.

Well maybe this looks like a GLWC road trip...

Aaaahhhh, another MnG and unlimited fun with my friends. :D

I had a great time, over-ate, didn't sleep enough, and laughed hard enough to hurt my ribs.
Oh yeah, went diving a bit too.
Met some new diving and camping friends to celebrate with at future get togethers.

Ted and John should be a comedy radio show ... except it would have to be on XM radio so as not to scare the weak of heart.

Divin Hoosier is a great breakfast cook.
Ted and I had to play backup on Sunday, but nobody was starvin that I could see.

Also thanks to the many helping hands that aided in camp cleanup on Sunday. It made the job a short one.

Note to self: Take Monday off after future Meet n Greet's.

Ted, We all owe you big time. You host a great M&G! Share, share, and share some more. Thanks for the laughs with John and the gang.

Thanks everyone, had a great time. Hope to see everyone again in the spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom