It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like I might have enough interest to bring the the MH over again with some local divers. Put me down for the bar-b-que sourkraut with meat plus the usual stuff found in the motor home.

*Food List *

*Spartan Diver*- Chocolate Chip Cookies

*Barracuda 2*- Kielbasa

*GTXL1200*- bunkhouse, generator, Coffee Pot

*Diver Paula*- Chili

*cldwdiver*- Brats, buns & apples

*mrsmitty13*- CHEESECAKE

*Jchoby*- something of a main dish

*Mitten Diver *- clever wit and charming personality

*BTail* - BBQ kraut with meat

*Flyfishcje* - Spiedies (grilled chicken)

*Dean810* - Eggs & bacon

Hello all,

I went to Gilboa this weekend and had a great day of diving. It turns out that they are planning a Guinness World Record for number of simultaneous divers in July 09 (900+ divers). They are gathering a list of divers now. Sounds like fun. I'm sure you could sign up when you get there for the MNG or call the office. It costs 50 dollars which covers the T-shirt, dinner that night, your name on a plaque posted at Gilboa, and that day of diving (If I remember right).

Hello all,

I went to Gilboa this weekend and had a great day of diving. It turns out that they are planning a Guinness World Record for number of simultaneous divers in July 09 (900+ divers). They are gathering a list of divers now. Sounds like fun. I'm sure you could sign up when you get there for the MNG or call the office. It costs 50 dollars which covers the T-shirt, dinner that night, your name on a plaque posted at Gilboa, and that day of diving (If I remember right).

This is the spot where some nice person would point you to here.To point you to the direction of the post pertaining to that same subject. Since I can no longer find that post. I will say thanks but somewhere it has been posted.

This is the spot where some nice person would point you to here.To point you to the direction of the post pertaining to that same subject. Since I can no longer find that post. I will say thanks but somewhere it has been posted.

Here ya go :D
Ber :lilbunny:

My bad...sorry. Still new to this posting thing.
You're new and you'll get the hang of it, we were all there once and we'll help you along. :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

I was thinking about bringing some twice baked potatoes.

They would be pre-cooked but would require to be re-heated in a oven before serving.

*Food List *

*GTXL1200*- bunkhouse, generator, Coffee Pot

I was thinking about bringing some twice baked potatoes.

They would be pre-cooked but would require to be re-heated in a oven before serving.

Doesn't that make them thrice baked patatoes?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom