It’s time to buy a drysuit and go diving locally!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put it there, no bites. Maybe I'll repost it.

Right now might not be the best time but try it, ebay, craigslist etc. One option and I'm not saying good or bad about the company is DUI gives a 350 dollar credit towards purchase of a premium suit if you send them one.

I put it there, no bites. Maybe I'll repost it.

What size, etc? A friend of mine is looking for one, I will let her know.

DW

Any advice on selling them if/when they don't fit? Or are any of you in the market for a gently used women's trilam? Life would be so much easier if my hips were smaller...
Did you buy it order-made? My body is a weird shape; I’d never be able to buy one off the shelf. Luckily Seaskins are made to order.

Ditto. I had 2 off-the-rack drysuits. They fit okay. Fine, actually, as long as I wasn't trying to reach my valves on my doubles while wearing thick undergarments.

But, my Seaskin suits fit me perfectly!

Any advice on selling them if/when they don't fit?

Keep your ads bumped so they stay near the top of where you have them listed, and be very patient....

What size, etc? A friend of mine is looking for one, I will let her know.

DW
It's a women's medium Bare HD Tech trilam. It fits me fine in a swimsuit (I'm a Bare wetsuit 6+), but is just annoyingly barely too small to put on when I put on undergarments. If your friend is smaller than me (especially in thickness) she should be fine. I got it used from another SBer who can't dive anymore and it's clear of punctures/rips/bad seals. There's a pair of size 8 rock boots with it too (women's size)

Did you buy it order-made? My body is a weird shape; I’d never be able to buy one off the shelf. Luckily Seaskins are made to order.
No, I got it used from an SBer who seemed to have the same body dimensions as me. Bare's stuff is a bit more generous in the body-shape leeway so I was optimistic but looks like I'll also have to get one made to order if I want to dive dry.

In a cold day, we can
you can do the same with fourth element, but it only cost almost 3 times more than a seaskin >.<

It's a women's medium Bare HD Tech trilam. It fits me fine in a swimsuit (I'm a Bare wetsuit 6+), but is just annoyingly barely too small to put on when I put on undergarments. If your friend is smaller than me (especially in thickness) she should be fine. I got it used from another SBer who can't dive anymore and it's clear of punctures/rips/bad seals. There's a pair of size 8 rock boots with it too (women's size)

Thank you for the info! I will let her know! What would you need out of it?

DW

Back
Top Bottom