It's the middle age crises thing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KnotKrazy

Reaction score
Thought I'd poke my head in the door and say hey. I am another late blooming scuba diver who's been wanting to do this for over 10 years. I took the opportunity last summer and got the OW certification in July. Not too many dives yet but I am determined to learn what it takes to be the most competent diver I can be. I have a long way to go. The next step is definitely an AOW course...then loads of practice.

Way to go, dude. Enjoy the journey.

theskull

Never too late. Welcome to the SB! enjoy this place.

Hi & Welcome - gfisher4792 has it right "Welcome to your new addiction". My kids know that I am having a mid-life crisis or have started my 2nd childhood they just aren't sure which. I love keeping them guessing. It is a great addiction!

Hope you get to dive as much as you want. I know..........
Becky

Hi, nice to know there another person with a middle age crisis like me who has decided to take the plunge, certified at 43 and the wife just below the main birthday number..

Cheers

jim

Welcome to the board and the sport. You've got some great divers as neighbors in JAX.

Be sure to drop by the Florida Conch Divers forum to meet other local folks. And you're more than welcome to join the South Florida bunch for our famous/infamous beach dive/surface intervals.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom