Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't wait!! Printing boarding pass now....will be on a plane this time tomorrow.....:yeahbaby: :wave-smil

1amphibian:
Can we bring them on the boat?? we have 3 and all are accomplished snorklers.. Does it cost extra??

My mistake....they are going to the party not the dive.

PM MissD for the details if you haven't already. I'll try to get her back on the board. She's working on the list for who is going on which boat.:wink:

Hey that would be awesome. I will be driving in from Lakeland that morning and was worried about how I was going to get tanks in time. I'll just be diving air. Do you know yet what time we are meeting, where and what the cost is going to be?

Captain Ty727-688-3304 - Address is; 8610 Bay Pines Blvd., St Petersburg, FL 33709. Pull around to back of the left side of the building and drop your stuff off then go and park. Landmarks; Maxum Marine and Green Iguana.
People on Board the Barbara Ann w/ Ty:
1Amphibian and wife
FidelisDiver
Walter
Divrgal1
FrogMan_5
and one maybe but trying hard. :)

SeaFox and Captain Herman - 727.423.3410 - Please give him a shout - let him know you are with the SB Group/MissDirected. His location is: Dunedin Marina, 51 Main Street, Dunedin, FL
People on Board the SeaFox:
JohnnySeko
Pack
Polly
MissD
NetDoc
Lil Sis

Boat's are leaving the docks at 8:a.m. Cost is $95 for a three tanker on the Sheridan/Blackthorn.

You will need to do a multiple route mapquest from your respective place to boat, then from boat to the pool party :drunks:

1amphibian:
Can we bring them on the boat?? we have 3 and all are accomplished snorklers.. Does it cost extra??
80 ft of water, Gulf is not usually top-to-bottom, 25 miles from shore and seas can be tricky...

Probably not a place to be snorkeling

And, if Johnny is there, you can be sure that there will be plenty of cuda, and probably a bull shark to make him wet his suit :grin

P.S. Captain Herman was out flying planes today... Said gulf was crystal clear :jump:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom