Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have seen me....do I look like I can wait until Saturday to eat????

If I show up, do I have to debate Walter on flawed BCs, or can I just relax and have some food???

:D

I love Cuban food...

Definately count me in for the party! Are there still spots on the second boat?

ScottZeagle:
You have seen me....do I look like I can wait until Saturday to eat????

If I show up, do I have to debate Walter on flawed BCs, or can I just relax and have some food???

:D

I love Cuban food...

You may relax my friend :) The place doing the food is awesome. They have been around here for something like a bajillion years, says quite a bit, I think. actually, I just had a thought; forget discussing bc's we have to discuss the new sheathe I made for my knife. :) Got some fella that does boat canvases to sew it for me today. :jump:

Frogman, yes there is. You in? Does Carolyn want to come to the party?

Missdirected:
You may relax my friend :) The place doing the food is awesome. They have been around here for something like a bajillion years, says quite a bit, I think. actually, I just had a thought; forget discussing bc's we have to discuss the new sheathe I made for my knife. :) Got some fella that does boat canvases to sew it for me today. :jump:

I knew there would be a catch...

:wink:

Let me see what the plan is for Saturday, and I will let you know...:)

Count me in. Carolyn will be in Montreal on business. I'll drag her along one of these days.

Missdirected:

Frogman, yes there is. You in? Does Carolyn want to come to the party?

on second thought, we can only admire my new sheathe :winky: No discussions. I don't have enough wet-notes to bother discussing its pro's and con's. Besides, I am going to like it no matter. :light:

ScottZeagle:
If I show up, do I have to debate Walter on flawed BCs,

If you don't bring it up, I won't. If you want to see exactly what I mean, I'll be happy to show you, (you provide the BC) but only if you ask. Deal?

Frog and Walter, bdrannik may join as well :) Think you met him on your boat Frog and or the turkey fry last year. He'll know tonight if he can.

Missdirected:
Cuban is what is on the menu for Saturday for those wonderin'. Figured we'd give the out-of-towners a lil taste of Tampa area. We'll have:

Salad
Pulled Pork w/mojo
Picadillo
Black Beans
Yellow Rice
and some flan :D
All of this with some cuban bread, but of course. :)

I don't think we will have to worry about our appetites after a three tanker.

One more note, please bring your own tanks. If you can't, let me know, and I will grab them for you. Depth on the Sheridan is 83, that is if you stick your computer up under the boat.

We have two boats going out that day. Captain Ty and the SeaFox.

Damn.... Pack and I need to come more often :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom