Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there room for one more? I heard about this dive from Walter. We've dove together several times but this is a first for me on scuba board. Let me know the cost and the specifics and I would sure like to tag along. Thanks Penny

divrgal1:
Is there room for one more? I heard about this dive from Walter. We've dove together several times but this is a first for me on scuba board. Let me know the cost and the specifics and I would sure like to tag along. Thanks Penny

Oh, hey, I just sent you a pm. You are more than welcome Penny :) I'm going to post tomorrow who is on what boat and the address's for the respective dive-ops, that way everyone can mapquest their own map.

Here is my address for now, as people are going to need a map from the boat to my place and we know asking me will get you no where :54:

Hey just curious if there is anymore room for this, and or if it is too late to get involved?

Cheekymonkey:
Hey just curious if there is anymore room for this, and or if it is too late to get involved?

Yeppers. We have two boats going so... Just let me know if you are interested. There is a party at my place afterward.

Also, is there anyone that needs tanks who can not get them themselves? Please, let me know now. So I can pick them up when I get mine.

Did you trade your Beamer for a truck???:D

frogman_5:
Did you trade your Beamer for a truck???:D

Hahhahah, just spoke to my mom... told her to cough up the truck :winky:

I'd be there if i could handle the water! :crying:
definitely want to do this dive with y'all when i won't catch hypothermia

if i'm not diving in the bath water on the other coast this weekend, i'll definitely try and make it by the partay!
sounds like a fun time:bananalama:

Do we have the details?? we would like to go, but still undecided because we have the kids this weekend.. They are old enough to be on their own but thats a long time to leave a 14 year old in charge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom