it's official

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations. Since you are still in school, consider a course of study that will allow you to combine your love for scuba with your career path. If you love what you do, it's not really work

Unfortunately I don't know how to combine baking with scuba! Haha, maybe I can learn to bake underwater.

This is such a fun sport and I'm super excited to go places. I'm from Florida so I might have to visit home more often now!!

Glad you love it!

Yeah I've learned very quickly that it is a bank account eater. In officially 100% broke! But oddly I'm okay with it

Yeah I've learned very quickly that it is a bank account eater. In officially 100% broke! But oddly I'm okay with it

If you're OK with being broke, but diving then go become a DM at a resort area like Cozumel or Grand Cayman, etc. All the diving you could want and you'll probably stay broke!

Haha well let me rephrase that, I'm okay with being broke for that small amount of time in the beginning. I still have bills to pay!

Back
Top Bottom