it's odd...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRANDY:
Sorry Hockey. I was feeling single for 2 seconds. Im getting out of your thread:D

Nah it's cool, I didn't start the thread anyway.

I think the best way to meet that special single diver is to DIVE. Surround yourself with divers and maybe one will happen to be your age, the opposite sex, and somebody you dig. Seems like a longshot sometimes.

cmufieldhockey8:
I think the best way to meet that special single diver is to DIVE. Surround yourself with divers and maybe one will happen to be your age, the opposite sex, and somebody you dig. Seems like a longshot sometimes.

Right on. If you're looking for a single diver, your odds are better on a dive boat than anywhere else.

edited by ODM:

Right on. If you're looking for a single diver, your odds are better on a dive boat than anywhere else, unless it's a pristine white beach located anywhere between the Destin Jetties and the Whiskey Wreck.

Damn, that leaves out West Pass, West Beach Paddlewheeler, and Paul's Shrimpboat?! LOL

:D

Dive spots... are a good spot to start. I'm just gonna get someone and convert them to the the life aquatic.

You've got to hope the one you convert will truly share your passion for diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom