it's odd...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8:
So what's the guy equivalent of Martha Stewart crafts if I coerced a significant other to dive? What torture would I be put through?

Probably something like these...

Experimenting with the different types of roadkill to make Jerky while enjoying a cold, smooth case of PBR.

Spending your day at the Gun and Knife Show this weekend at the Pensacola Fairgrounds checking out the girls in camos and trucker hats.

Standing in the garage imagining how cool it would look with the black and white checkered floor and the Sears tool cabinets lining the walls, knowing it could actually happen if your wife would only get a better paying job.

Oriskany Divemaster:
Probably something like these...

Experimenting with the different types of roadkill to make Jerky while enjoying a cold, smooth case of PBR.

Spending your day at the Gun and Knife Show this weekend at the Pensacola Fairgrounds checking out the girls in camos and trucker hats.

Standing in the garage imagining how cool it would look with the black and white checkered floor and the Sears tool cabinets lining the walls, knowing it could actually happen if your wife would only get a better paying job.

Uuugh those don't look good to me. Glad I was planning on finding a current diver and not making somebody into a diver. I wouldn't mind meeting a cave diver and get married in a cave!

Badazzle.. I like that word.

denisegg:
You see I am well versed in the various techniques of manipulation including 'brainwashing', 'mind control', 'undue influence', 'coercive persuasion', and 'thought reform'.:D

I cant help but imagine some poor guy all tied up in leather chaps with lashes from your cat of nine tails:rofl3:

panhandvr:
I cant help but imagine some poor guy all tied up in leather chaps with lashes from your cat of nine tails:rofl3:

How did you know about the leather chaps? No really, how did you know?:D

cmufieldhockey8:
Uuugh those don't look good to me. Glad I was planning on finding a current diver and not making somebody into a diver.

Yeah, stick to current divers, its better for everyone that way :p

can't wait till may 19th taking off for some bday dives. That might be the first time i get off for diving.

I talked to someone who has dove before and yeah she was cute but i'd be afraid i'd signal ooa and she give me her gauges.

offroaddiver:
can't wait till may 19th taking off for some bday dives. That might be the first time i get off for diving.

I talked to someone who has dove before and yeah she was cute but i'd be afraid i'd signal ooa and she give me her gauges.

That's why you find a girl with a long hose! She always knows where her back up is!

:wink:
Carolyn :sharks:

denisegg:
How did you know about the leather chaps? No really, how did you know?:D

hmmm, I am glad to see SB does not discriminate against his lifstyle:thumbs_up:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom