it's odd...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK! New Divorcee...new diver...wants to get wet! Who's game! LOL!
Salt, fresh, sand....I am there! Oh...going the DIR route too does that give me bonus points?

xoxoCarolyn:sharks:
ps..looking for a good shark tattoo for my lower back! I am obsessed!

panhandvr:
yes conversion seems to be the only viable way

That can end up badly. Some women will push that back on you, like you'll owe them for diving with you.

Its gotta be their idea, not yours - otherwise, they're doing you a favor...

I think it'd be much better finding someone who is already certified(and crazy about it) or at the very least, crazy about wanting to get certified.

denisegg:
Who said anything about b^$ching, he helps me pack when I leave and then looks at his watch when I get home and says "Are you back already?" :D ....I am just looking for a buddy to take up the slack while I'm away from home and wait on me like he does while I"m at home :wink: I am spoiled...:D

Well, I bet he didn't complain when you decided to get into a male dominated sport either. I'm betting he's trying to get you hooked up with someone else so you don't pester the poo out of him, like you do us on a daily basis!

Man, I'm being mean again, I'll try to refrain on future posts! :rofl3:

how true SBM . you might end up doing martha stewart crafts to balance out the relationship. bedazzling sweaters or shopping with em blah .....I think your on to something Frank . that poor fella.

Frank, I tried to tell you you're not suppose to be on this thread unless your wife has finally come to her senses...:D

Jon, on the other hand, will probably NEVER get off this thread :wink:

offroaddiver:
Long time ago it was easy to find people when single. Since single again it's very hard to find someone who is also a diver or someone who isn't taken. Very sad though true.

Offroad, I just can't help myself....I've tried...I really have....but I just can't resist.....you are 23 and a lonnnnnnng lonnnnnnnnng time ago there was "like" a reason you could easily find single people.....you were in junior high.:wink:

frankc420:
Well, I bet he didn't complain when you decided to get into a male dominated sport either...blah, blah blah...so you don't pester him

panhandvr:
.....I think your on to something Frank . that poor fella.

Don't feel sorry for him.:eyebrow: He is blissfully happy, adores me, does everything I ask him to do, and lets me do anything I want to do.

You see I am well versed in the various techniques of manipulation including 'brainwashing', 'mind control', 'undue influence', 'coercive persuasion', and 'thought reform'.:D

panhandvr:
how true SBM . you might end up doing martha stewart crafts to balance out the relationship. bedazzling sweaters or shopping with em blah .....I think your on to something Frank . that poor fella.

So what's the guy equivalent of Martha Stewart crafts if I coerced a significant other to dive? What torture would I be put through?

panhandvr:
you might end up doing martha stewart crafts to balance out the relationship. bedazzling sweaters or shopping with em

The fact you used the term "bedazzling" concerns me...

Oriskany Divemaster:
The fact you used the term "bedazzling" concerns me...

Actually, alot of things about panhandvr should concern you:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom