it's odd...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRANDY:
Im not doing any of that Sat! But I am going to let you buy lunch,My special DIVE BUDDY

Ohhhhh, you're my hero....you're just tooooo sweet.....and I am "very SPECIAL"...just like you :10:

Maybe all you married to non diver people should start your own thread and leave this one for the singles:wink:

Single, I don't burn weiners, I want to dive... alot. Looking for dive girly who isn't gonna keep me out the water! Apply via my logbook please! LOL :D

Oh NOOO denisegg is trying to steal another thread. Just messing.

The whole statement about marriage reminds me of an old toast.... for wives and girlfriends...

that they never meet.

cmufieldhockey8:
Maybe all you married to non diver people should start your own thread and leave this one for the singles:wink:
Sorry Hockey. I was feeling single for 2 seconds. Im getting out of your thread:D

I always love when happily married people who have spouses that encourage them to dive b^$ch about how hard they have it. Oh, pooor us, we get to do what we love and then go home to someone who loves us.... booo, poor them.

offroaddiver:
Oh NOOO denisegg is trying to steal another thread. Just messing.
So tell me again why you offered to take me diving and feed me Sunday night? :wink:

seadoggirl:
I always love when happily married people who have spouses that encourage them to dive b^$ch about how hard they have it. Oh, pooor us, we get to do what we love and then go home to someone who loves us.... booo, poor them.

Who said anything about b^$ching, he helps me pack when I leave and then looks at his watch when I get home and says "Are you back already?" :D ....I am just looking for a buddy to take up the slack while I'm away from home and wait on me like he does while I"m at home :wink: I am spoiled...:D

denisegg:
Who said anything about b^$ching, he helps me pack when I leave and then looks at his watch when I get home and says "Are you back already?" :D ....I am just looking for a buddy to take up the slack while I'm away from home and wait on me like he does while I"m at home :wink: I am spoiled...:D

Im going to help you right now..................GO TO BED

Yeah, being a single DM sucks. It's tough having to come up with reasons why you can't meet the hot girl divers for drinks and dinner after the dive. And then finding no valid reason, acquiese and spend the evening over a nice bottle of wine talking about great diving..

...hold it...maybe it's not so bad after all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom