it's odd...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think i'm giving up on finding someone and just goin diving. I'm gonna start spending my weekends at dive sites instead of dates. HMMM sounds like i've got the best idea.

offroaddiver:
I think i'm giving up on finding someone and just goin diving. I'm gonna start spending my weekends at dive sites instead of dates. HMMM sounds like i've got the best idea.

Yes it does.... especially because you can take me on these weekends

ok...do we need to start the "Hook OFFROADDIVER up" thread in the singles forum?

It's Odd...yes it's odd that Frank, Brandy and Howard who are all married are harrassing these poor singles who are trying to find a meaningful relationship with another single diver....what are you people thinking...I believe that would be considered an act of high treason...hijacking!!:D

Of course Oddroaddiver already knows me and has asked me to his house before for diving and breakfast so I wouldn't be considered an intrusion.:wink:

AXL72:
Brandy!!!

You ever get called for that film shoot off New Orleans?
They never called. I got an agent and everything. My dreams of Hollywood are shot:( :( :( :( :(

denisegg:
It's Odd...yes it's odd that Frank, Brandy and Howard who are all married are harrassing these poor singles who are trying to find a meaningful relationship with another single diver....what are you people thinking...I believe that would be considered an act of high treason...hijacking!!:D

Of course Oddroaddiver already knows me and has had me to his house before for diving and breakfast (or at least he tried anyway) so I wouldn't be considered an intrusion.:wink:

What did I do now? I must not know what they were talking about? Sorry , married to long and out of touch with the single thing.

BRANDY:
They never called. I got an agent and everything. My dreams of Hollywood are shot:( :( :( :( :(

Well what am I going to do with that autographed portrait now, I guess I'll just keep using it for ....NVM :D

BRANDY:
What did I do now? I must not know what they were talking about? Sorry , married to long and out of touch with the single thing.

That's okay, I feel your pain..us divers with nondiving spouses are also "single divers" who need to form a support group to hold each other's hands, take each other diving, look out for each other and you guys need to be chivalrous and make sure the ladies know how to get to the dive sites, have help with loading, unloading, doning their equipment, have something to eat after the dive, help put up the equipment after the dive...did I leave anything out....if so, feel free to improvise in a positive way:D

denisegg:
That's okay, I feel your pain..us divers with nondiving spouses are also "single divers" who need to form a support group to hold each other's hands, take each other diving, look out for each other and you guys need to be chivalrous and make sure the ladies know how to get to the dive sites, have help with loading, unloading, doning their equipment, have something to eat after the dive, help put up the equipment after the dive...did I leave anything out....if so, feel free to improvise in a positive way:D
Im not doing any of that Sat! But I am going to let you buy lunch,My special DIVE BUDDY

Back
Top Bottom