It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BubblesUp:
Hooray! Detroit is now up 2-0 over Calgary.

Was lucky enough to be there to see it live. Lots of fun for Wings fans - Detroit outshot the Flames 51-15. Fantastic game for Nick Lidstrom!

I smell a sweep... :eyebrow:

Ottawa - Pittsburgh. Great game. Lots of action, lots of hits, a few scraps, and a just outcome for tonight.

Darn Senators and their second game of the series curse! It should be 3-0 for the Sens.

BubblesUp:
Hooray! Detroit is now up 2-0 over Calgary.

Was lucky enough to be there to see it live. Lots of fun for Wings fans - Detroit outshot the Flames 51-15. Fantastic game for Nick Lidstrom!
That was a great game today so was the last one and i am glad there 2 up on the Flames and this is comming from a Hawks Fan:D .I saw Detroit 4 times here when they came to play and beat the Hawks 3 times here and the 4 time Hawks won:11: . Detroit games here against the Hawks are always fun and good games.But we both know :shakehead what happened on your turf when the Hawks came to play the Wings 4 times Detroit won all 4 :D I am just waiting for the match up of Detroit and my other team ANAHEIM:D Some great Hockey is comming up stay tune:popcorn:

hmmm another OT, another Canucks victory.

I was able to listen to the game in spurts here... damn slow internet....

sounds like Dallas had the Canucks in periods 1 and 2 but Vancouver finally poured it on in 3rd and OT.

Another outstanding game by both goalies it sounded like

SCUBAJENNIFER:
As much as I would like to see it, I hope not!!! I want to go to the game next Saturday!!!!

Well, you do realize that the plan is to let Calgary have a game so that we can wrap it up at home.:D

RedWingDiver:
Well, you do realize that the plan is to let Calgary have a game so that we can wrap it up at home.:D

The Flames had better improve overnight if they're going to extend this to 5 games. Right now, they're almost in afterglow mode.

ScubaTexan:
The Flames had better improve overnight if they're going to extend this to 5 games. Right now, they're almost in afterglow mode.

I hope they don't! But in the NHL playoffs, nothing changes a series like a shift in venue. Calgary could easily find their guts back on their home ice, and Red Wing fans should recall that we've lost 2-0 leads before...

Back
Top Bottom