It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No one picking the Preds I see? Just wait, we will get further than you thing (and yes, that means eliminating San Jose).

Anyways... Im off to the game. Go Preds!

after watching a game of each pair...
Buffalo
New York Rangers
Ottawa
New Jersey

Detroit
Vancouver
Anaheim
San Jose

santafejoe:
Hey Jen what you were asking about the Wings if they will go out in the first Round.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: I sure hope so. As we say here here in Chicago when were at a Hawks game against the Red Wings the chant is DETROIT SUCKS.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Hey we all know the HAWKS SURE SUCK BIG TIME this year:rofl3: :rofl3.:Well at least Detriot did not win the President Cup this year.

He who laughs last laughs best

Hockeynut:
The real question is, will the Red Wings make the quick exit again?

Judging from the game last night, I'd say not. Hasek was rock solid and Zetterburg made a phenominal return following an extended injury.

Let's go Red Wings!!!

Hooray! Detroit is now up 2-0 over Calgary.

Was lucky enough to be there to see it live. Lots of fun for Wings fans - Detroit outshot the Flames 51-15. Fantastic game for Nick Lidstrom!

BubblesUp:
Hooray! Detroit is now up 2-0 over Calgary.

Was lucky enough to be there to see it live. Lots of fun for Wings fans - Detroit outshot the Flames 51-15. Fantastic game for Nick Lidstrom!
Kiprusoff was a hero only letting in three goals. Otherwise, what a blowout.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom