It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know who Lindy Ruff would LOVE to see his Sabres playing in the Stanley Cup Finals....LOL :laughing:

I hate playoff overtime! Last night's Stars-Canucks game didn't end here until after 2:30 in the morning... :yawn:

If the shootout is good enough for the regular season, it should be good enough for the postseason. Play one 20-minute sudden-death overtime period (5-on-5), and then if the game is still tied, go to the shootout. There is no reason to keep going all hours of the night. The longer the game goes, the more exhausted the players become and the higher the risk of serious injury. Besides that, international hockey uses the shootout after overtime.

ScubaTexan:
I hate playoff overtime! Last night's Stars-Canucks game didn't end here until after 2:30 in the morning... :yawn:

If the shootout is good enough for the regular season, it should be good enough for the postseason. Play one 20-minute sudden-death overtime period (5-on-5), and then if the game is still tied, go to the shootout. There is no reason to keep going all hours of the night. The longer the game goes, the more exhausted the players become and the higher the risk of serious injury. Besides that, international hockey uses the shootout after overtime.
You must not be a hockey fan.

Keep Playoff Shootouts for those girly soccer fans.

RED WINGS play tonight!!!

And I have tickets for the Joe next Saturday!!!!

:jump013: :jump013: :jump013: :jump013: :jump013: :jump013:

JeffG:
You must not be a hockey fan.

Keep Playoff Shootouts for those girly soccer fans.

Au contrere....I am a hockey fan. But multiple overtime periods is beyond ridiculous.

ScubaTexan:
Au contrere....I am a hockey fan. But multiple overtime periods is beyond ridiculous.
Overtime is fun and exciting and mulitiple OT's is even better.

Playoff OTs are what hockey is all about!!!! Yes, 4 OTs are a lot, but my God man, the level of hockey played is amazing, as every rush can end it. I love this stuff!!!
C-Dawg

I just cannot believe anyone would think that the Wild would lose to Anaheim. The Wild are going to win it all, and I am not just saying that because i m from Minnesota............... uhh, oh yeah, I guess I am!:D :wink:

The real question is, will the Red Wings make the quick exit again?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom