It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vtdiver2:
Playoff OTs are what hockey is all about!!!! Yes, 4 OTs are a lot, but my God man, the level of hockey played is amazing, as every rush can end it. I love this stuff!!!

In that case, they need to start these games earlier. I have no desire to stay up until 2:30am waiting for someone -- ANYONE -- to score. :(

SCUBAJENNIFER:
RED WINGS play tonight!!!

And I have tickets for the Joe next Saturday!!!!

:jump013: :jump013: :jump013: :jump013: :jump013: :jump013:

I thought I heard tonight that the second game between Detrot and Calgary is Sunday instead of Saturday. It must be getting moved over to NBC.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
**JEN SCOWLS AT HOCKEY**

:kicknut:
Hey Jen what you were asking about the Wings if they will go out in the first Round.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: I sure hope so. As we say here here in Chicago when were at a Hawks game against the Red Wings the chant is DETROIT SUCKS.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Hey we all know the HAWKS SURE SUCK BIG TIME this year:rofl3: :rofl3.:Well at least Detriot did not win the President Cup this year.

ScubaTexan:
I thought I heard tonight that the second game between Detrot and Calgary is Sunday instead of Saturday. It must be getting moved over to NBC.

I have tickets for game 5 apparently....the 21st. Although, when I got them from ticketmaster, they said it was game 3...BIG DIFFERENCE. We will probably sweep Calgary and there won't even be a game 5.

ScubaTexan:
In that case, they need to start these games earlier. I have no desire to stay up until 2:30am waiting for someone -- ANYONE -- to score. :(
What if it is you.:D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I have tickets for game 5 apparently....the 21st. Although, when I got them from ticketmaster, they said it was game 3...BIG DIFFERENCE. We will probably sweep Calgary and there won't even be a game 5.
Dream on Jen dream on.

santafejoe:
Dream on Jen dream on.

Did ya see the game last night Joe??? :14:

p3298298reg.jpg

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Did ya see the game last night Joe??? :14:

p3298298reg.jpg
It will probably go 5. I can't see it lasting past that though.

Back
Top Bottom