It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still have to wait and see. Looks like Buffalo will beat NYI; they are up 3-1. Atlanta is out, so it would be Buffalo vs NYR or Tampa Bay (if they beat New Jersey). If New Jersey they will face the Senators.

Dallas and Vancouver are still 0-0 after 2 periods.

TxHockeyGuy:
You and me both, but it doesn't surprise me at all. I expected us to lose this series in 5 games before it even started. Then again I didn't expect us to hang in some of these games as well as we have either, so what do I know.

I'm so glad I was wrong about the Stars going out in 5 games. This really changes the lookout of this series. If we win at home, I expect we will take game 7. The only problem is I think Turco may need to play 2 more perfect games for that to happen.

TxHockeyGuy:
I'm so glad I was wrong about the Stars going out in 5 games. This really changes the lookout of this series. If we win at home, I expect we will take game 7. The only problem is I think Turco may need to play 2 more perfect games for that to happen.

That's one of the bugaboos taken care of -- they FINALLY won an overtime game! Now all they have to do is prove they can win a postseason game at the Hanger. If they can get this series to 3-3, I think they have a decent shot of pulling it out. We shall see.

Tim Russert can rest easy now....Sabres are through to the next round. LOL :laughing:

well, if nothing else at least we now know there is a need to pick up some scoring punch in the off season

shut out 3 times in 6 games...

:shakehead:

santafejoe:
Anaheim up 2 games to 0 on the Wild. Hockey Nut what happened???

The wild suck. I hate them!!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: Well, at least they're not the Blackhawks!!

Hockeynut:
The wild suck. I hate them!!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: Well, at least they're not the Blackhawks!!
hehe...

i hate the Wild too..

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom