It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikhail Frenkel:
2nd intermission in detroit - ducks game. hmmm, where are all the quackers now???

lodge5.jpg

They look pretty cooked to me.... :rofl3:

riguerin:
You're gonna need more than luck next time :mooner:

Looks like we got it. Throw your sieve if you got one. :D

I was secretly hoping that Ducks would score in the 3rd, so it wouldn't look so bad....Oh well :D

bertuzzi051507_celebrate_wings_325x235.jpg

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I was secretly hoping that Ducks would score in the 3rd, so it wouldn't look so bad....Oh well :D

bertuzzi051507_celebrate_wings_325x235.jpg

Damn, that was pretty pathetic :( Oh well, back to the Pond.

I guess that I will have to put my broom away. Good game last evening after the first few minutes when Ottawa finally woke up.

Damn NHL is letting NBC dictate the game times again. Hockey NIGHT in Canada should be in the evening not during the afternoon. So much for any sense of tradition.

yes 2pm eastern time really what a bad call do they think that people don't have any diving to do during the day.....let see diving or hockey whell I am a biger fan then that Diving wins

The concensus here at work is that it won't be the last game for the Sens so I guess we can miss it....

hockey is supposed to be there to help people relax after a hard day at work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom